1. Pat, at 11:25 you mention the need to talk to an attorney. Did you mean that for patient applications? Is there anything I should be doing now in order to apply for a medical marijuana card? Another question: my primary care giver is a Veterans Affairs/Administration doctor. She has indicated that she won't sign off on my getting a card even though I've suffered three spinal injuries. Can you recommend a doctor in the Eldorado Springs/Nevada, MO area who will request my records from the VA and assist me? Thanks

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.